All of us, whether as a corporation, a business, a church, a family or simply our own individuals lives can benefit from beginning to throw some raw questions at who we are, what we do and why we do what we do...
David Dark, in his book "The Sacredness of Questioning Everything" begins to explore what it looks like to peel back the exterior layers and question what's beneath.
For a limited time you can download a Free Audiobook edition of this book
You can read a concise, yet full book review by Joshua Neds-Fox here.
Table of Contents
1. Never What You Have In Mind--Questioning God
2. The Unbearable Lightness of Being Brainwashed--Questioning Religion
3. Everybody to the Limit--Questioning Our Offendedness
4. Spot the Pervert--Questioning our Passions
5. The Power of the Put-On--Questioning Media
6. The Word, The Line, The Way--Questioning Our Language
7. Survival of the Freshest--Questioning Interpretations
8. The Past Didn't Go Anywhere--Questioning History
9. We Do What We're Told--Questioning Governments
10. Sincerity As Far As The Eye Can See--Questioning the Future
End Note: That Means To Signal a World Without End