Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Philippians: Discovering God in the Midst of Life

After four days of travel, the family and I safely arrived Saturday night in our new home of Mission, Texas.

We've experienced a great couple of days spending time together, getting settled in, starting Micah in school, not to mention myself, becoming acclimated to the awesome group of people I get to work alongside.

Tonight at Palm Valley Church ,we embark on a new teaching series. We will be spending the rest of the fall trekking through Paul's New Testament letter to the Philippians.

The more I've reflected, pondered, prayed through and studied this ancient letter, the more relevant, powerful and applicable it has become to the day in which we now live. I'm looking forward to the next series of Wednesday nights in New Community as we explore the powerful text.

1 comment:

kwishum said...

I hope you enjoy your study of Philippians. From my own, I produced a book trying to help others discover the secret Paul learned of being content in any and every situation. Perhaps you'd find it useful - http://www.amzn.com/144218776X