...Though being intentional and fully-present is always an ongoing discipline to be practiced.
...Yet, more and more I simply enjoy being with my family... at home... doing nothing... but playing and exploring life...
Here are a few things...
...I'm Loving this Holiday Season:
- Wrestling with Micah
- Dancing with Naylah
- Making Pancakes on Saturday Mornings with the Kids
- Creating Oatmeal and Coffee Every Morning with Naylah
- Watching Life & Journeyman with Charissa
- Seeing Avi Smile and Giggle
- Gett'n Down With the Whole Family to Jam'n Music in the Basement
- Observing my Children Discover Life
- Laughing with Charissa at our kids, each other & the silly'ness of Life
- Playing Mario Kart: Double Dash with the Whole Family
- Simply Being Together - Having Nothing to Do...
Menorah Hora - A Jewish Celebration
Now for the Snowball Fight...
Family Snowball Fight