September 29th we will engage in a similar journey on a one-day retreat to the desert places of the Indiana Dunes.
This retreat is designed to facilitate greater intimacy, rest and attunement to the Voice of God in your daily life. It will be a combination of group facilitation and personal reflection and experimentation.
- Departure: From Calvary Temple Saturday morning at 8:30am.
- Return: by 5:30pm.
- Lunch: Bring your own bag lunch.
- Register: by Thursday, September 27. (click here to register online)
- Cost: $0.00
What to Bring...
- BackPack: You will want something to put your bible, etc in as you walk about.
- Chair: Bring a light-portable chair that you can carry. You may also want to bring a towel to sit on.
- Food: Bring something to eat, snack on and drink...
- Mp3/CD: You may want to bring a portable Mp3/CD-Walkman with some music that is conducive for you focusing on God.
- Bring: Your favorite writing utensil and small Bible.
- Provided: You will be provided a journey guide for the day. The journey guide will outline schedule, activities and have ample space for you to journal.