Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Journey Begins...


God miraculously delivered the children of Israel out of the bondage of Egypt. He powerfully lead them through the Red Sea. But, this was only the beginning of a long soul-searching journey through the desert. As we explore Israel’s journeys in the desert, the places they went, the lessons they learned, we discover that there is so much we can gleam for our own lives today. 

Three weeks ago, we kicked off the series, The Journey Begins and I have to say it has been exciting... As I've spent hours simply reflecting on Israel's journey and how God interacted with them, I'm amazed at how similar our own journey with God is. No wonder the Apostle Paul said, "For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact...that these things happened to them as examples and were written down as instruction for us (1 Corinthians 10:1-14).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd