It is a cleverly designed workbook with lots of graphics and even more questions intended to take you on a journey through the ideas. To get the best flavor of this workbook, here is a sample question from each week:
- How much time per week are you willing to give to building deeper relationships with them?
- Who in your life needs you to be an advocate for them now?
- Is your own view of the Gospel missing anything?
- What would you need to change to incorporate more opportunities for community to take place in your life?
- Considering the relationships that God has brought into your life, what are your responsibilities to them now?
- Who are some of the people in your life that you are currently investing in relationally?
- As you consider the differences between passive discipleship and apprenticeship, how would you describe your own life?
- How can you work with God so that you are more accessible to people and more available for God?
The Tangible Kingdom Primer is a great way to immerse yourself in thinking about community. It is an area that I need to improve. What about you?Do you thrive at creating community or do you get lost in your own world? What are your pitfalls or keys to success?