Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bookinist...

Bookinist [from designer Nils Holder Moorman], a combination chair/bookcase with a reading light, cup holder, and a more few surprises that combine to give new meaning to the term "bookmobile."












The arms and backrest can hold 80 paperbacks, and the chair hides secret compartments for journal, reading glasses, bookmarks, pencils, a pencil sharpener and a notebook (all included with the chair) and adds and a wheel for easy mobility...








Okay, I confess...

I have a 'thing' for books...

I love them...

I love reading them...

I love collecting them...

...Therefore, I have to say,


This is simply the coolist!

If only I were a carpenter...


1 comment:

Christopher C Hooton said...

Very cool, I love the moleskine in the hidden compartment.